A Java JNLP application that merges duplicate entries across multiple Name and Address Books in the Lotus Notes/Domino environment.
An open source Java library and testing applet that reduces pasted HTML text to an allowed subset of tags. The stated purpose of this exercise is to facilitate easier management of contributed HTML inside a larger stylistically enforced HTML property. In practice, this solution becomes quite useful most often when pasting Microsoft clipboard data into "fancy text" fields embedded into web forms. Allowed/reduced tags consist of Bold (strong), Italics (emphasis) Underline, Bullet (ul) Ordered List (ol), Anchor (a), Blockquote, Paragraph (p) and alignments (DIV align.). Project page coming soon pending code organization and licensing resolution.
Development name for an open source project to combine true peer to peer (many to many) discussion medium with institutional knowledge tools and state of the art information discovery. Project highlights include:
- A rich client application that nominally presents itself as an instant messenger-type program.
- Granulated access control for individual discussions.
- Pluggable authentication.
- Discussion archiving, searching, synopsis and categorization.
- Full-fledged ATOM API integration.
Project in architectural/design phase.
An open source functional equivalent to a proprietary, Lotus Domino based interactive knowledge management solution. Functional highlights include:
- Easy wizard-type interface for data entry.
- Rigid, three tier (asset, category, question) data structure for individual knowledge "assets" that facilitates rapid adoption.
- Simple, uncluttered presentation with option for PDF rendering or offline CD-ROM generation.
Project will use Java Server Faces and an RDBMS for presentation and data layers, respectively. Project launch pending completion of organizational support and funding structure.